Monday, December 18, 2006

More Favorite Websites

As you already know from my earlier blog posts I love to shop on the web. I certainly am not giving up "in store" shopping and nothing beats seeing something fabulous in person.. touching it... feeling it.. for a lot of things the web will never be the ideal venue but for many it is...

Here are some of my favorite e-commerce sites by category...

Silver & Leather

www.billwallleather.com
www.kingbabystudio.com

Designer Brands

www.eluxury.com

Hip Clothing & Accessories

www.shopkitson.com
www.netaporter.com
www.shopintuition.com
www.girlshop.com
www.bluebeeonline.com
www.neimanmarcus.com
www.vivre.com
www.gucci.com

For Your Pets

www.trixieandpeanut.com
www.quintessentialpet.com

Kids Clothes

www.polo.com
www.tuesdayschild.com
www.nordstrom.com
www.tuttibella.com

Miscellaneous

www.replacements.com

Happy Holidays!!!

Have fun! I always do!!

RISA






1 comment:

AlexandraHere said...

I love all the hip baby clothes I found at Sandboxcouture.com. You can add that one to kid list!