Wednesday, December 6, 2006

My Favorite Websites

I am a big proponent of buying online from Stamps to Groceries... to stuff I don't need to touch and feel and just by seeing a photo is enough for me..... The UPS and Fedex people know me well and usually come to my door on a daily basis!!! Saving time is very important for me.. Time is precious and not having to walk the supermarket aisles most weeks is a dream!!!

For groceries.... Enter your zip code on their home page to see if they deliver to your town. Great products!!! Excellent service!! Stop schlepping those heavy items NOW!!!!
www.freshdirect.com

Shoes.. Sneakers.. Amazing Brands!! HUGE selection... Great and Very Easy Return Policy!!! You will love this site.. For the whole family!!!
www.zappos.com

Beautiful Personalized Cards..Invitations..Stationery..Design it right online!!!
www.finestationery.com

The US Post Office... Stamps delivered right to your door!!!
www.usps.com

Drug Items.. Health and Beauty Aids!!! Great Makeup from Beauty.com
www.drugstore.com

You MUST use this restaurant reservation website... FREE and fantastic!!! A must for NYC dining and other major cities and countries. Each day more and more restaurants are added!
www.opentable.com

Have fun!!! I always do.....

RISA

No comments: