Monday, February 19, 2007

Easy Living

I cannot even imagine what the world would be like without the Internet. Mostly I love the convenience of shopping online. Last week I signed onto Amazon and was able to order Treats for the Pooches.. Cereal in Individual Cups (like they sell in the deli's)... Wee Wee Pads for Carrie Bradshaw who doesn't quite understand the idea of "doing her business outside"... K Cups for the Keurig Home Brewing System www.keurig.com. Crystal Light "On The Go" packets too! Everything went into one shopping cart and was one transaction even though the items were shipped from several different vendors. Easy Easy Easy!!! All from the comforts of your own couch!! Getting back to Keurig!! I have to send a special thanks to Benjy, who is my sons best friend! Benjy told me about this machine and it has changed our regular coffee making routine. We love it and all the choices of coffees and teas you can order. One cup at a time! Choice of sizes too! A must buy!

Have fun! I always do!

No comments: