Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Nice G's Finish First

Is being nice so hard? I wonder. I think for some people it is. Makes me sad. Don't people realize that they can accomplish far more by being nice? Whats the old saying.. "You catch more flies with honey, then with vinegar." How true!! I am amazed too often how many people fail to know proper etiquette. Are we going back to Caveman times? Where has please and thank you gone? Why do so many people walk around with such a sense of entitlement? We were all put on this earth together.. Some of us have less.. Some more.. Some are prettier.. Some are larger.. Some smaller.. No one has the right to treat anyone different because of any of these circumstances. But unfortunately they do! Be nice or leave as the sign in my house says!!

Have fun! I always do!

RISA

No comments: