Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Catching Up and Caramel Apples

To all my faithful readers.. Sorry I haven't written in a long while. So I happen to think that a Caramel Apple with Peanuts is about the best dessert ever created. OH OK Strawberry Cheesecake stnad a close second but can't touch the Caramel Apple. So while in Florida I ventured over to Las Olas Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale and stumbled upon Kilwins, a purveyor of the most decadent candies and ice creams. The window was full of all these delightful treats and when you walked into the shop the smell of the freshly made waffle cones nearly knocked you out. I set my sights on this Caramel apple... bought it... and just cut into it (back in NY now) and let me tell you it is delicious!!! Probably the best I have ever had. Not that I eat these often.. Probably once every few years.. SO if you are in the Fort Lauderdale area I highly recommend Kilwins for some yummy treats...

Have fun! I always do!

RISA

No comments: