Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pinkberry

Well my friend Vikki introduced me to Pinkberry over the summer... It was only from a far since the line at the Second Avenue and 82nd Street outpost winded around the corner... Hmmm and we were so in the mood... So what is Pinkberry? A small shop that sells 2 flavors of frozen yogurt... and that's about it... Will it be Original or Green Tea? Several weeks later I was back in the city and made it my business to stop at Pinkberry. I had to see what all the fuss was about. I ordered a medium Original (very similar to the Plain Yogurt at Bloomingdale's 40 Carats and Lord Taylor and Frogurt Plain) loaded with diced fresh pineapple, diced fresh strawberries and sliced almonds.... Scrumptious, decadent, refreshing... A dream!! Try it for sure!!!!

www.pinkberry.com

No comments: