Thursday, December 27, 2007

Teach your children correct behavior....

It never ceases to amaze me each time I witness young children carrying on in restaurants... their parents totally oblivious to the yelling... ranting... and complete misbehaving. Tonight I was out to dinner and there was a table with 7 young children and 2 sets of parents. At one point I heard one mother say I don't care if they scream. Maybe she didn't care but I certainly did. Is there no regard for shared space? Do parents think their kids will ever learn proper behavior if they completely ignore the misbehavior and never correct them. Time and time again I see kids running around restaurants... Parents in their own worlds... Talking to their friends.. Ignoring the kids... Letting them carry on.. Disturbing others.... Its the parent's fault...

Children need to be taught... They need to understand what is acceptable behavior in each and every situation. If a parent doesn't take the time to teach their children then we all suffer. I think many parents find it easier to ignore... Sad but true!!!

Have fun! I always do!

RISA

No comments: