Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Can't Live Without....

Ok so I have become addicted to things.... Never was an addict before... But I confess....

- Edamame .... Must have my daily allowance....

- Fage Greek Yogurt... Must have 1 or 2 a day... Have been known to run out to the supermarket late at night if I don't see
some in the fridge.... I have never run to the supermarket for anything before... Ask my family....

- Earphone attached to my Orange "Lifetime TV Exclusive" IPOD... So my fabulous teenage boys have hooked me up with all
the latest and greatest in Hip Hop, R and B, Rock etc... to the tune of several thousand songs.... WOW it was so nice today
walking through Fort Lauderdale Airport and then onto the plane with the volume turned "all the way" up....
Geez I couldn't even hear the gate attendant telling me that I wasn't really supposed to be boarding yet...
La la la I really couldn't hear her..... Then I didn't have to hear anyone on the plane or in the airport.... Sheer Bliss...

- Free City tees.... ok you all already know this....

More to come....

Have fun! I always do!

Risa

No comments: